As a Project Manager our new colleague is responsible for execution of the startegic project of the company. Our new Project Manager is leading the various steps of the projects from the business requirement specification, through budget, timline, resource planning, to the completion of the projects. With his/her wide range of experience helps the realization of the projects in high quality.
- Manage delivery of various complexity projects through the complete lifecycle to achieve business strategic goals and targets;
- Deliver different types of local and/or regional projects at the field of different business areas (Sales, Product development, Operations, Finance, Marketing or IT), including IT developments with internal and/or external partners;
- Keep and use all standard local project management rule, template and methodology during the project management cycle and provide quality data for local Integrated Project Management Office (IPMO);
- Clear communication with stakeholders to understand their needs and pass all relevant information;
- Regular reporting of the projects progress and statuses to the management of the company and to the stakeholders;
- Prioritize to take into consideration the company, project goals. Regular discussions with other project managers to understand other projects impact;
- Support IPMO team leader and members with company and project information;
- Tight budget control.
What matters to you
- Becoming part of a flexible, supportive and agile team;
- Your extra miles are recognized and appreciated;
- Challenging opportunity within an exciting multinational environment;
- Taking part and delivering strategic transformation;
- Opportunity to join a prestigious, successful and internationally well-known company;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Opportunity to cooperate closely with top management;
What matters to us
- University or College degree (Management/Finance/IT);
- 5+ year project manager experience;
- Solid experience in management of 3rd party vendors;
- Fluency of English is a must (both in written and verbal);
- Experience in international project(s);
- Strong communication, presentation, planning and organizing skills;
- Strong risk, issue and conflict management skills;
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills;
- Creativity, agility, flexibility to drive changes;
- Pro-activity, focus on problem solving;
- Ability and eagerness to learn new things;
- Strong PC literacy (Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project).
Are you ready? Apply to us!
- In case you are interested in joining NN Insurance IPMO team please register and send your CV via our NN Career Portal. Your files will be handled confidentially.