Poszukujemy osoby na stanowisko Project Managera w branży gier wideo posiadającej doświadczenie w tworzeniu i dostarczaniu usług o najwyższym standardzie. Jeżeli jesteś doświadczonym PM ta oferta jest dla ciebie.
Poszukujemy osoby która swobodnie porusza się w branży gier wideo, ma doświadczenie w prowadzeniu kilku teamów oraz projektów równocześnie. To stanowisko daje szanse na poszerzenie doświadczenia i umiejętności w prężnie rozwijającej się branży oraz stawia wiele wyzwań i szans na wprowadzenie Twoich własnych kreatywnych pomysłów i rozwiązań. Stanowisko wymaga bardzo osobistego podejścia oraz zarządzania wieloma małymi projektami równocześnie w taki sposób aby dostarczyć najwyższą jakość usług dla naszych klientów.
Wynagrodzenie od 10 do 12 tysięcy PLN Brutto/miesięcznie w zależności od doświadczenia.
We are Looking for an experienced QA Project Manager “for Video Games” with a solid track record of managing the creation and delivery of quality products/services from start to finish, so if you are an experienced PM talent with such track record of managing a team and making a difference, then this opportunity is for you.
To Elaborate, we are searching for an experienced Project Manager who is well versed in the field of Video Games, with experience in managing multiple teams and projects.
This is an opportunity to expand your existing experience and skills within the gripping industry of video games and a challenging role with much space for your own creativity and initiatives.
The role will be very hands-on and will involve management of multiple small projects while ensuring the highest level of quality to be delivered to our clients.
Salary range from 10K PLN – 12K PLN Gross / Month “Negotiable Depending on experience”
Leading a team of QA Project Leads and Senior QA team members, alongside working as part of the global QA team, you will apply the skills learned from your strong technical background to identify metrics and drive continuous improvements. You will be well versed in project management, ideally with an industry qualification and passion for games.
This is an opportunity to gain experience and develop skills within the gripping industry of video games and a challenging role with much space for your own initiatives.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for defining project requirements and deliverables based on scope from initiation through to delivery as well as the associated documentation and test execution plans.
- Identify and prepare valuable metrics/KPIs to drive performance and facilitate decision making at all levels.
- Anticipate, research and propose purchases of testing tools and equipment relevant to assigned clients and projects.
- Resource Management – appropriate allocation and effective management of QA resources.
- Prepare and deliver quotes, cost estimates for return business for assigned accounts and evaluating ROI and cost to benefit analysis.
- Prepare and deliver weekly budget reports.
- Proactively understand and communicate staffing and resourcing requirements.
- Provide status updates and escalate issues that affect client satisfaction to the Business Development team.
- Apply and adapt project test strategies with the support of the Team.
- Coordinate with other internal departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and resources are adequate to fulfil the client needs.
- Act as the primary point of contact for internal inquiries from the team and resolve conflicts/issues.
- Identify improvements and escalate issues related to internal or external test strategy and processes to senior QA management.
- Take appropriate action based on trends identified in ESAT Surveys.
- Adherence to current, local and global, QA and Security policies and controls as defined by the Group.
- Strong communication and leadership skills to provide direct subordinates with On-The-Job skills development.
- Management and mentoring of the QA Project Leads and Senior QA team members to ensure the quality of the project.
- Performing Line management and staff appraisals.
- Assume full operational ownership of assigned clients.
- Liaising with clients to ascertain and implement their requirements.
- Collaborate with clients to establish schedules, define the budget and ensure the creation of test coverage and project metrics.
- Deliver projects successfully within budget, timeframe and quality scopes as per the client’s expectations.
- Proven experience as a QA Project Lead or QA Project Manager in the gaming industry.
- A real passion for games.
- Ability to prepare client-facing presentations.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Experience in the gaming industry in Functionality Quality Assurance / IT experience while directly connected with Quality Assurance aspect of the systems.
- Familiarity with console, mobile, and PC platforms and basic terminology.
- Working knowledge of different bug databases.
- Background and understanding of the testing processes.
- People management experience.
- Ability to perform under time constraints and multitask.
- Fluency of English at the level of free business communication is a must C1/C2.
- Strong understanding of project management fundamentals and team management principles.
- Ability to communicate across technical and non-technical disciplines as well as all levels of management.
- Self-assured, Feel very confident and positive about yourself and your abilities.
- Strong negotiation skills, planning and analytical thinking.
- Communicative, Speak and/or write well and get your ideas across to others easily.
- Interpreter, Look at things and make sense of them, figure out what is needed and how to fulfil it.
- Analytical, Break a problem down to see what is really going on.
- Solution driven, problem-solver with demonstrated critical thinking capabilities to understand, define, propose and implement tangible solutions.
- Confident, Pleasant, Energetic, Helpful, Trustworthy.
- Efficient, Perform tasks in the fastest and simplest ways that they can be done.
- Flexible, Can carry out many different responsibilities, sometimes with very little advanced notice.
- Handle Complaints, Deal effectively with obstacles/complaints.
- Punctual, Always on time for things.
- Precise, Make sure that things are done accurately, correctly and exactly.
- Resourceful, Think of new and different ways to do things when there are no obvious solutions.
- Creative, Use your imagination to come up with new ideas or to solve problems.
Offer & Benefits
- Permanent Employment Contract.
- Attractive Salary.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Sports Card.
- Motivational Programs and Engaging Events.
- Interesting and dynamic work environment in a dynamically developing international company.
- Working within a young, international team of real video game fans.
How To Apply
If you are interested in the job and you meet the above criteria you need to:
- Register/sign-in to www.spotonps.pl
- Create your Resume which will include your CV.
- Apply for this job with your resume.
Please take into consideration that due to the large volumes of applicants, we will only contact the shortlisted ones.
Please include the following statement in your CV Documents to be considered for the job opportunity applied for:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes through “Spot On Sp. z o.o.” and its clients and partners, pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).”
#SpotOn #Jobs #Job #Work #Praca #Rekrutacja #travail #trabajo #работа #raditi
#práce #arbejde #werk #tehdätyötä #arbeit #δουλειά #munka #lavoro #aarbecht
#trabalhos #muncă #pабота #práca #nábor #rekruttering #werving #rekrytointi
#recrutement #Rekrutierung #ΠΡΟΣΛΗΨΗ #toborzás #reclutamento
#Rekrutement #rekruttering #recrutamento #recrutare #reclutamiento
#rekrytering #вербування #delo #arbete #робота #jobb #polska
#warsaw #warszawa #krakow #poznan #poland #polandjobs #europe
#middleeast #GermanSpeaker #GermanSpeakers #SpotOnPS #Niemiecki
#Włosku #Italian #ItalianSpeaker #Dutch #DutchSpeaker #DutchSpeakers
#Niderlandzkiego #QA #QualityAssurance #Game #Games #Testing
#Gry #Gra #Testowanie #Projekt #ZarządzanieProjektami
#ZapewnienieJakości #Prowadzić #Lider #Ekipa
- Address Warszawa
- Salary Offer PLN10K PLN – 12K Gross / Month “Negotiable Depending on experience”