Quality Manager CISA Nord (Faenza)
Product Introduction and Control
• Active involvement in new product introduction & change control processes.
• Support validation requirements.
• Develop, introduce and maintain process controls (initial and ongoing).
• Develop, introduce and maintain process capability methodologies (initial and ongoing).
• Provide training and guidance in relation to customer workmanship standards.
Quality Management System (QMS)
• Ownership of the site QMS, aligning with ST EMEIA to create a common system which meets the requirements
of ISO 9001 in addition to customer specific requirements and other industry standards.
• Continually upgrade the QMS as business needs demand.
• Work with the relevant process owners to ensure all functional and/or local systems and procedures are fully aligned to the QMS.
• Manage all aspects of certification/approval of the QMS by customers and 3rd party accreditation bodies.
• Develop ‘checks and balances’ and effective controls to ensure continued QMS compliance.
• Develop and maintain an effective audit programme.
• Conduct audits, follow-up on corrective actions and continually improve the QMS and related processes.
• Establish and improve KPIs.
• Develop and co-ordinate performance reporting systems (dashboards, reports, scorecards, roadmaps).
• Identify opportunities for improvement and lead/co-ordinate projects.
• Provide training and guidance in relation to all aspects of quality and continuous improvement.
• Optimise processes, including local ownership of resolution of issues (internal, supplier and customer).
• Lead and/or co-ordinate 8D, or similar, problem solving activities.
• Provide Quality technical support to all areas of the business and to customers and suppliers
Allegion is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. If for any reason you cannot apply through the career site, please
for special accommodation.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
© Allegion plc, 2014 | Block D, Iveagh Court, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland
REGISTERED IN IRELAND WITH LIMITED LIABILITY REGISTERED NUMBER 527370
Allegion is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.