a part of the Stockholm Facilities team, you will support a busy reception and a constantly growing office : your working hours will be from 08:00 to17:00, Monday to Friday. In this role, you will ensure that the team is giving the employees and the visitors a great experience in the office! You are a proud to be the company´s first impression and you act accordingly.
What will you be doing?
- Answering all general office telephone calls from the switch board and forwarding messages efficiently
- Welcoming visitors and non-Swedish office employees according to our policy
- Being a Trainer for the temporary receptionists so that they are self-going in their tasks
- Collecting and distributing all incoming and out-going posts and parcels
- Maintaining, ordering and storing of stationery and office essentials
- Ensuring all office maintenance is up to speed (lightning, heating, leaks, printers etc.) and always compliant
- Booking and preparing courier parcels for domestic and International shipments
- Responsible for the Ad hoc administration; assistance for Office manager and others
- General one-off errands as needed
- Making hotel reservations
- Booking taxis according to policy
- Booking conferences
- Assisting on events around the office
- Plan and order lunches, coffee bread etc. according to policy
- Handling documentation of incoming orders, labor etc.
- Communication to the office, update intranet etc.
- Administrate ID cards for the Stockholm site
- Educate users in alarm questions
- See to be a central service department taking on all different questions/ tasks
What have you done?
- You have worked in a reception, preferably in a TMT sector business
- You have great experience of customer service related jobs
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, both Swedish and English.
- You have an eye for detail and you are extremely organised
- You take pride in keeping the office compliant and up and running
- You have a training in heart defibrillation and be first aid trained
- You are problem solution oriented, service minded, helpful and friendly
- You are always one step ahead
To apply for this role click on the “Apply for this role” button,complete the short web form and attach a CV with a cover letter stating why you would be suitable for the position and the recruitment team will be in touch shortly.
For details on the benefits package available please click here
For more information about the recruitment process please click here
To find out more about our values please click here
To watch a video about the development structure here at Kindred Group click here
Share this page