My client is an international bank in the city center of Luxembourg. As part of the secretarial team, you will ensure the coordination of our reception desk, through tasks such as to:
- Manage the reception of our local and international clients;
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail;
- Organize the meeting rooms schedule;
- Be the first point contact of the providers and manage the purchase orders and inventories;
- Interact with all departments of the company, reports to the management;
- Assist in administrative tasks;
- A secretarial, hotel management degree or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a receptionist/administrative function
- Be proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook , etc ;
- Fluency in French and English is MANDATORY;
- Have excellent organizational skills and the ability to adapt easily
- Strong communication skills
- Good presentation.
If you think that this is the right opportunity for you, do not hesitate to forward your CV today!
Your contact for this opening: Louisa RAHIM.
Please, note that all successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days and I guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.