FQF is a four-year-old personal finance website. We cover consumer topics such as which stores price match, where to buy certain things, and more.
Why Work with First Quarter Finance:
Work where you’d like. Work when you’d like. You’ll be surrounded by an exceptional team operating in a calm yet extremely high-achieving digital environment.
This role is perfect for someone who wants part-time work, someone who simply wants extra income, a stay at home parent, a grad student, a recent college grad, a traveler, or a professional freelancer who wants a little or a lot of tasks.
- Gather and analyze online data and see how we can best use it to accomplish our goals. Most of the data is related to personal finance so you should have an interest in the subject.
- Put what you’ve learned to use to improve content and user experience.
- We value the quote from Leonardo da Vinci: “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” We have simple processes in place which need repeated often. This is nice because you can get into the flow of things but be aware that the work is very repetitive.
- You will be on a team with several other smart remote researchers.
- You will be paid bi-weekly via direct deposit.
- You are considered a contractor, not an employee.
How to Apply:
Please apply with your resume/CV and a cover letter with a link(s) to your writing samples. In the cover letter, please tell us about yourself and address the following:
- If someone asked you to name the best airline in the world, what name would you give them? Please explain how you came to your conclusion.
- What’s the largest research project you’ve done and what was the result?
- How do you handle interesting, yet repetitive tasks?
And, at the very top of your cover letter, please write “I’m a **self-motivated** person.”
This application process is lengthy. But we value long-term relationships so we believe it’s worth the effort for both parties.
Please do not also apply via our on-site hiring page. It confuses us. : )
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $12.00 /hour