RESTAURANT MANAGER, RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL
The first, the one, the only……Different by Design
Are you a passionate Food & Beverage professional ready for the next step in your career, this could be your unique opportunity to join one of the leading 5-star hotels in Denmark.
As Restaurant Manager, you will be navigating through a broad range of tasks. Your key role will be the daily operation of the design led and newly opened restaurant Café Royal.
We are looking for a highly committed, hands-on Leader who takes immense pride in providing personalized and 5-star service, has effective communication and coaching skills, can foster and drive engagement in the team, and someone who has a genuine interest in and deep knowledge of food & beverages.
Café Royal reopened with a brand-new concept in November 2017, amongst other delicacies offering dry aged steaks, sharing platters, weekend brunch and Copenhagen’s most unique afternoon tea, inspired by the designs of Arne Jacobsen.
• The daily operation of Café Royal, Bar and room-service
• Ensuring a high level of guest service – always putting the guest centre stage
• Recruiting for new team members
• Coaching and training
• Maintain expenses to budgeted levels
Position Requirements and Offer Details
• You have a log of passion for Food & Beverage, and preferable a degree within hospitality management and/or a Sommelier background
• You have a strong guest service orientation with a solid record of performance
• You speak English and preferably Danish but understand and speak on a basic level at least one Nordic language
• You can multi-task, prioritize, and have good organizational skills
• You feel confident communicating with all stakeholders and partners externally and internally
• An exciting role within one of the most prestigious hotels in Denmark
• A dedicated and ambitious team working hard on creating a unique and one-of-a-kind hotel experience
• An energetic and international working atmosphere
• Career, training and development opportunities
Positions may be filled prior to closing date, therefore we encourage you to apply early.
Hotel or Business Details
The Radisson Blu Royal Hotel in Copenhagen was built in 1960 as the first high-rise building in Copenhagen, the biggest hotel in Scandinavia, and the world’s first design hotel. The hotel features unique architecture meticulously designed by the famous Danish architect Arne Jacobsen, who designed every facet of the hotel – from its reflective façade to the spiral staircase and unique “Swan” and “Egg” chairs in the lobby. The hotel is conveniently located within walking distance of the well-known Tivoli Gardens, the city’s central train station, and the popular shopping district.