Sales Operations Finance Intern, UK & EMEA
A little about us:
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We are leaders in
digital and mobile media with a global house of 50+ brands. Join us at Oath to help us shape the digital future.
The Sales Operations Finance team provides revenue visibility and commercial insight to regional Sales and Finance
leadership. We own core Sales Operations and Finance processes including Planning and Forecasting, Partnership
Modelling, Demand & Supply Modelling, Quota Setting, and Account Planning). We track business performance and
provide in-depth analysis to enable executive leadership make informed decisions.
A lot about You:
The Sales Operations Finance Intern will support Managers in a wide array of topics, including:
• Preparing weekly revenue reporting and quarterly outlooks for management review.
• Translating quotas from an Ad product view into a market view for account planning.
• Reviewing annual trading agreements and tracking quarterly forecasts.
• Assessing quarterly sales achievements through detailed calculation.
• Providing excellent analytical support and insight to support commercial teams.
• Forecasting Supply and Demand based revenue
The ideal candidate will be able to work within a matrixed organization, and be able to develop relationships across
the business with key stakeholders and EMEA management to build consensus, support decision making, drive growth
and lead change.
You Must Have:
• Graduated or enrolled in a finance, business, engineering or economics degree from a top tier school with
some relevant work experience.
• Preferably 1+ year(s) of analytical experience within a large multinational environment
• Strong business acumen and analytical/modelling skills, with experience dealing with large volumes of data
and consolidating cross-system information.
• Entrepreneurial spirit, a self-starter able to deliver in a timely manner, to a high standard and with minimal
• Solid understanding and interest in the internet and media markets in Europe
• Aptitude to work in a multi-cultural, dynamic, high-pressure environment, managing multiple projects
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• High level of competency in MS Office products including Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Advanced Excel is a
• Availability for at least 4 months full time.
What we will be looking for in you:
• Team working skills – customer fixated, strive for excellence and fun
• Planning and Prioritizing skills – work with little supervision
• Communication skills – influence other teams
• Results-oriented– getting things done and delivering high quality products
• Analytical skills – problem solver
To be successful in any role at Oath requires someone who has a sense of urgency, doesn’t take themselves too
seriously, is passionate about the internet, happy to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in, knows how to enjoy
themselves, happy in an informal, hectic environment, who enjoys working under pressure to tight deadlines, does
not need constant guidance and has a high tolerance for ambiguity and change.