As a 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 – 𝗜𝗧 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿, you will be a vital member of the Transformation Team of the IT and Ops Leaders, Project managers, Engineers, Architects, Business intelligence, to 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱 the change, new 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀, and 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 in the organization.
You will need to have at least 𝟱+ 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 of previous experience in Project management/IT background/Consultancy…etc. You will need to be well versed in 𝗣𝗠𝗢 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀 and software with previous track record of successful projects implementations.
The successful candidate will always maintain a high degree of professionalism, representing IT internally and as a representative of the company when dealing with clients and other third parties.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities
- Essential demonstratable 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗖𝗠 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗪𝗙𝗠 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 “for example Kronos, Replicon, WorkDay, ADP, Infor, R2 Platnik, Oracle…etc”, 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗸𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺𝘀.
- Working closely with engineers, architects, PM team, key stakeholders etc., to identify, define, and ensure a 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 of the project scope, 𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀, 𝗼𝗯𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀, and requirements.
- Handling the project 𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘁𝗼-𝗲𝗻𝗱.
- Planning and scheduling each 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀.
- Evaluating the available 𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 in the market and 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴, for internal review, the best fit for the organization which will achieve the project 𝗴𝗼𝗮𝗹𝘀.
- Taking responsibility of the project 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗰𝘆𝗰𝗹𝗲, managing issues, identifying risks and dependencies which might impact the project progress/delivery and 𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 them if any arises.
- Being the 𝗳𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 and 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 for the project, while coordinating with all stakeholders, internal teams, and vendors/third party.
- 𝗢𝘄𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 the planning and scheduling of the project timeline, whilst maintaining a deep knowledge of all aspects, in order to communicate major risks and issues clearly and rapidly, if they arise, along with a proposed solution to the senior management.
- Establishing & maintaining a professional & good relationship with 𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘀, 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿𝘀, and 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀.
- Development and delivery of 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘀, due dates, challenges, achieved stages…etc., requirements documentation to PMO, Management, Senior management, & stakeholders.
- Setting each project 𝗯𝘂𝗱𝗴𝗲𝘁 as 𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 and 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 and taking 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 for the management of spend against budget.
- 𝗖𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀: Effectively and efficiently maintaining a successful/ teamwork-based/relations with 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀 “Company’s other departments” liaise with relevant departments/teams to ensure a smooth implementation of the project.
- 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗻 & 𝗔𝗴𝗶𝗹𝗲: previous experience and knowledge of 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗻 & 𝗔𝗴𝗶𝗹𝗲 will be a strong asset.
- 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗳–𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿: can work independently and achieve targets and results.
- 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿: Working with other teams and cooperating with other departments to deliver the high standard of quality deliverables and solutions needed to improve the organizations infrastructure.
- “𝗣𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗘𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁𝘆” / “𝗠&𝗔’𝘀”: Previous experience working in a “𝗣𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗘𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁𝘆” or “𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗿 & 𝗔𝗰𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻” environment is highly desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of 𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗠 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗠𝗣.
- Ability to 𝗷𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗹𝗲 different topics and projects in parallel.
- 𝟱+ 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 prior in a similar project management, consultancy, or similar roles.
- “𝗣𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗘𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁𝘆” / “𝗠&𝗔’𝘀” environment is highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵.
- 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗹𝘂𝘀.
- Previous experience / Solid experience in:
- 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗻 & 𝗔𝗴𝗶𝗹𝗲.
- IT – Potentially in a broad range of disciplines “solution design, engineering, consultancy, project management”.
- Experience with company 𝗮𝗰𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 “Private equity environment.
- 𝗣𝗼𝘀𝘁-𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗿 integration project handling.
- Implementation of 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 system & 𝗛𝗥.
- Working knowledge of Architectural frameworks “𝗧𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗙”.
- Knowledge of 𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗠 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗠𝗣.
- 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁: Track record and evidence of successfully 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁𝘀 while maintaining continuous communication with management/stakeholders and managing the teams “internally & externally – on all levels” efficiently and effectively.
- 𝗣𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 attitude and ability to drive and work with multiple teams in a multicultural environment.
- 𝗚𝗼-𝗚𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿; always finds solutions that fits perfectly with the Organization’s strategy and systems.
- Quick 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗿, 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿, professional and excellent 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 with all levels of the organization.
Targeted Interpersonal Skills
- Self-assured; feel very confident and positive about yourself and your abilities.
- Resilient; able to work to tight deadlines and within constraints.
- Strong negotiation skills; planning and analytical thinking.
- Communicative; speak and/or write well and get your ideas across to others easily.
- Interpreter; look at things and make sense of them, figure out what is needed and how to fulfil it.
- Analytical; break a problem down to see what is really going on.
- Confident; pleasant, energetic, helpful, trustworthy.
- Efficient; perform tasks in the fastest and simplest ways that they can be done.
- Flexible; can carry out many different responsibilities, sometimes with very little advanced notice.
- Handle Complaints; deal effectively with obstacles/complaints.
- Punctual; always on time for things.
- Precise; make sure that things are done accurately, correctly and exactly.
- Resourceful; think of new and different ways to do things when there are no obvious solutions.
Offer & Benefits
- Permanent Employment Contract.
- Attractive Monthly Salary 𝗣𝗟𝗡𝟮𝟱𝗞 – 𝗣𝗟𝗡𝟮𝟴𝗞 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀/𝗕𝗿𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗼 “Depending on experience”
- Motivational Programs and Engaging Events.
- Private Medical Insurance & Sports Card.
- Model: Hybrid.
- Location: Warsaw, Poland.
How To Apply
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org while including the Job Title in the subject while including the consent statement in your CV.
Please take into consideration that due to the large volume of applicants, we will only contact the shortlisted ones
In the CV, or resume or application, place the following statement:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes through “Spot On Sp. z o.o.” and its clients and partners, pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).”
#SpotOn #Jobs #Job #Work #Praca #Rekrutacja #travail #trabajo #работа #raditi
#práce #arbejde #werk #tehdätyötä #arbeit #δουλειά #munka #lavoro #aarbecht
#trabalhos #muncă #pабота #práca #nábor #rekruttering #werving
#rekrytointi #recrutement #Rekrutierung #ΠΡΟΣΛΗΨΗ #toborzás
#reclutamento #Rekrutement #rekruttering #recrutamento #recrutare
#reclutamiento #rekrytering #вербування #delo #arbete #робота #jobb
#polska #warsaw #warszawa #krakow #poznan #poland #polandjobs
#europe #middleeast #GermanSpeaker #GermanSpeakers #SpotOnPS
#Niemiecki #Włosku #Italian #ItalianSpeaker #Dutch #DutchSpeaker
#DutchSpeakers #Niderlandzkiego #QA #QualityAssurance #Game
#Games #Testing #Gry #Gra #Testowanie #Projekt #ZarządzanieProjektami
#ZapewnienieJakości #Prowadzić #Lider #Ekipa
#WeStandTogether #SpotOnTA #SpotOnTA&D #Szczecin #lublin
#Germany #Berlin #Dobra #Neubrandenburg #Pasewalk
- Address Hybrid - Warsaw, Poland
- Salary Offer Attractive Monthly Salary PLN25K – PLN28K Gross/Brutto “Depending on experience”