SERVICE MANAGER, RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL
Is Blu for You?
If you’re passionate about hospitality, you could enjoy a fantastic future with Rezidor: as part of our dynamic, rapidly expanding family, we will nurture and develop your exceptional abilities – taking you on an exciting career path.
At the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Copenhagen, the world’s first designer hotel, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
As Service Manager, your key role is to ensure that our guests receive an out-of-the ordinary 5-star experience. Reporting to the Front Office Manager you will be the daily shift leader of the Front Desk, covering a wide array of tasks ranging from check-in/out, administration, training to Guest Relations.
You thrive in a fast-paced, high performance, goal oriented work environment. Our Front Office team portray true hotelier hospitality, and are pro-active in building meaningful relationships.
• Act as Duty Manager
• Shift leader of Front Desk
• High level of guest service – always putting the guest centre stage
• Arrival and Welcome experience per brand standards
• Administration of all guests and visitors to the hotel
• Be a training ambassador for the FO team
• Ensuring guest requests are handled to a best practice standard
• Key position for all guest enquiries
Position Requirements and Offer Details
• Strong guest service orientation with a solid record of performance
• Knowledge of Opera Hotel System (PMS) is a benefit
• You speak English and preferably Danish but understand and speak on a basic level at least one Nordic language
• Understanding of hotel safety & security
• Full time position
• An energetic and international working atmosphere
• Career, training and development opportunities
Please note: Position may be filled prior to application date. Please therefore apply early.
Hotel or Business Details
Renowned Danish architect Arne Jacobsen designed the sleek, modern Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Copenhagen, a premier place to stay while visiting Denmark’s capital city. The city’s top attractions, including Tivoli Gardens, are just a short walk or train ride from the hotel, and Copenhagen Airport (CPH) is about 8 kilometers away.