PR / Social Media Marketing Internship
HUB Inspired, a small but a growing community of entrepreneurs, freelancers and other professionals.. Please see our website for details.
We now have a requirement for an unpaid Intern (Travel and meal expenses will be paid) to assist with Social Media Management. This is an opportunity for an individual who is keen to expand their existing knowledge and gain some exposure in the world of entrepreneurs, freelancers and to build their portfolios by helping create, develop and put into action the ultimate online / Social Media / PR roadmap. Successful candidate will be a self-starter, inspired, passionate & majorly result orientated who loves to think outside of the box and get creative, but know when to switch an action-mode. The Internships is for up to 3-6 months starting as soon as possible. There is the potential for this internship to become a part time/full-time position after its completion.
A bit about the role & skills required.
- Social media strategy, design, implementation & management.
- Developing PR / marketing roadmap that includes both digital & physical content (SEM)
- Blog planning, researching topics, pulling together and creation visual content
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills & graphic design knowledge is a bonus
- Interest in multimedia design, latest web trends, user experience and video production/editing skills are desirable
- Build a portfolio
- Work in a growing, vibrant and diversified commmunity.
- Connect with industry people to gain more exposure and learn
- Free workshops and events
- Travel and meal expenses paid
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV or a profile and a brief cover note.
Team HUB Inspired
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship