If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Financial Services Division (SFS) provides business-to-business financial solutions. Around the globe, we support customer investments with project and structured financing as well as leasing and equipment finance. Our know-how in key Siemens markets and related industries makes us an expert manager of financial risks within Siemens and a competent investor in innovative technologies and sustainable infrastructures.
We are offering this role with an initial fixed-term contract of 24 months.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You contribute to planning and implementation of communications activities, particularly in the field of social media for SFS
- You manage the SFS social media channels on the Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook platforms, and enjoy working together in a team with experts and regions to create relevant social media content
- You have experience in analyzing and evaluating social media activities, you know how to win followers und you understand to engage B2B stakeholders in business interactions
- In addition, you support communications consulting activities of our business partner team and help to coordinate the collaboration with Business Units and Regional colleagues in aspects of communications
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have successfully completed your Masters in Business Studies, Communications, or similar
- You have gained minimum 1 year professional experience in editorial work for digital channels, and in managing projects in an agile environment, preferably within an agency
- You are passionate for the opportunities of digital communications and are familiar with the Siemens domains and areas of business
- You have a sound knowledge of social media and digital communications, and have experience in writing communications concepts
- You are used to work in an international environment – and you are used to write texts in English language
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Klaus Lensch.
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”
Requisition ID: 278564
Career Level: Early Professional
Full time only