As the Ambassador of Sandro Paris in Copenhagen, your main missions will include :
- Manage the overall operation of the store & ensure that assigned store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded.
- Promote the high-end image of the brand internally and externally.
- Ensure that the sales team is appropriately trained on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure that stock levels are regularly reviewed and maintained to maximize sales and liaise directly with the merchandising team to ensure the store is adhering to the required standard.
- Where necessary, take corrective action.
- Manage the team perfectly in order to optimize store performance to reflect the brand qualities.
- Create a special connection with the customer by offering a unique and indulgent service & by giving appropriate and personalized advice.
- Follow the instructions of the head office regarding how the business is to be run and ensure they are carried out by the sales team.
YOUR PROFILE :
You have several years of experience in retail sales in a luxury brand environment. You can demonstrate a previous experience in managing KPI performance. You have good knowledge of the fashion sector.
Your principal asset will be an excellent sense of customer service, Managerial & HR skills, bility to supervise and motivate a team.
English is mandatory.
This position is for a flagship store opening in March 2018. Come and join the Sandro team !
Contact : Camille COLOMBIER