Société Générale is one of the biggest financial services groups in the euro zone.
With 150,000 employees worldwide, the group focuses its activity on three main businesses: Retail Banking & Financial Services, Asset Management & Investors’ Services, Corporate & Investment Bank.
A 100% subsidiary of Société Générale Group, Société Générale Bank & Trust is the first foreign bank to be based in Luxembourg, renowned international financial center. Commercial Bank originally, we are now a bank delivering various services to a diversified international clientele.
Structured Solutions & Leasing operates as a global business line which focus is to provide tailor-made financing or investment solutions to Société Générale Corporate Investment Banking (SG CIB) clients and use its financial engineering capabilities to create value for the Group.
The main focus will be the execution of structured finance transactions booked within the SGBT group.
Missions will include:
- Contributing to the development of suitable financing structures, in a manner that meets the SG Group’s requirements under its risk and policy guidelines;
- Drafting lending proposals and facilitating the approval process in cooperation with internal SG group stakeholders involved in the file;
- Reviewing and negotiating legal documentation with the assistance of the Legal Department;
- Closing process in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders;
- Following-up the development of transactions including updates on the credit files;
- Monitoring the fulfillment of conditions in coordination with internal services;
- In the event of contractual modifications, supporting structural modifications and contract negotiations in liaison with key external and internal stakeholders in order to maintain the quality of the transaction.
At least 5 years of experience as Front Officer or Credit Analyst in a Corporate Investment Banking environment;
Understanding of credit issues;
Understanding of legal, accounting, tax and operations issues linked to structured finance;
High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word;
Fluency in English and French;
Drafting and presenting capabilities; negotiation skills;
Team working abilities, willingness to learn and capability to deliver assigned task under tight deadlines.
The successful candidate can expect to work in a dynamic environment which is both challenging and rewarding in a long-established financial institution in Luxembourg.
Notre Processus de recrutement :
Les candidats présélectionnés seront invités à réaliser un test de raisonnement, un questionnaire de personnalité et à échanger de vive voix lors d’un ou plusieurs entretiens évoquant leurs expériences, compétences et valeurs. Afin de finaliser son recrutement, le candidat sélectionné aura à présenter un certain nombre de pièces justificatives avant son intégration (copie des diplômes, justificatifs d’emplois antérieurs, et éventuellement un extrait de casier judiciaire (bulletin n° 3 pour le Grand Duché de Luxembourg).