Are you looking for an impactful s tudent position within a global company, where you will use your great communication skills to make a difference?
We are looking for an ambitious and outgoing student assistant with a hands-on attitude to join Group Compliance in Carlsberg Group on a one-year contract commencing January 2018. We are a team of 2, rolling out a global compliance program within the Carlsberg Group. We value individual who take initiative, raise the bar and plan for success. We look for people who are interested in creating and maintaining a high integrity company culture.
As part of the Carlsberg Group , you have the opportunity to work in an international, inspirational and dynamic environment with highly qualified colleagues and teams throughout the world. You will get a unique opportunity to work in an international department with plenty of opportunities to gain knowledge about compliance.
- Support with the roll-out of our global compliance program, named ‘Live by our Compass’, including a wide variety of projects in the field of training, communication and monitoring
- Online and offline communication projects: developing and maintaining an online platform, articles, posters, video (for internal purposes) regarding our codes, policies and manuals
- E-learning project: ensuring newcomers are trained properly via our e-learning on our Code of Ethics & Conduct
- Overtime, support with developing training materials on our Code of Ethics & Conduct and Anti-Bribery & Corruption Policy
- Support with analysing trends, risks and opportunities in the field of compliance
- At least 30% of your time will entail simple financial and administrative tasks (handling invoices, expense claims, set up of meetings)
- You are outgoing, positive, demonstrate eagerness to learn, and have a ”can-do” attitude
- Interest for/experience with behavioral change
- Experience with both online and offline communication
- Flair for administrative tasks
- Currently attending a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Communication or other relevant education
- You work well in a team, but can take responsibility for your own tasks
- Interest to learn more on compliance
- Extensive knowledge of Power Points is a must; Google Slides is a pre.
We are offering a job with an energetic but result driven team, containing great flexibility taking your school and exams into consideration. The job is approx. 15 hours a week, preferably with two full workdays pr. week. Which days may vary per semester.
If you have any questions regarding the job, you are welcome to contact Mariëlle Pfann on email@example.com .
Send your application through the link below before the 15 November. We will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, therefore please apply soonest. Only online applications will be considered.