BNP Paribas is one of the leading banks in the world with an extensive international network with 150,000 employees in 85 countries worldwide. BNP Paribas has three core businesses: Retail Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking, and Asset Management & Services. BNP Paribas was established in Norway in 1985, and we have just over 100 employees. With its office in the heart of Oslo, the branch is offering a full range of services both to individual clients and to corporate and institutional clients.
Students: part time or vacation work
We regularly employ students to work part time or during vacations. The students normally work in one department, and take part in the day-to-day activities in that department. Typically the student will start with tasks that don’t require prior banking knowledge and can be done after basic training. Over time the students get more responsibility and the complexity of the tasks increase.
- Be at least half way through a Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business, finance, administration or closely related field
- Prior banking knowledge or a strong interest in banking is desirable
- Some administrative work experience is a clear advantage
- Analytical, structured and flexible
- Focus on accuracy
- Service minded and team oriented
- Ability to use both Norwegian and English in verbal and written communication
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Part time work for students in Oslo; normally 1 – 2 full days pr week
- Vacation work; normally 6 – 10 weeks during the summer
- A possibility to learn about banking and getting a kick start to your career by gaining valuable work experience
- An active, inspiring and international work environment
In your application, please indicate the following:
- Whether you are applying for part time or vacation work – or both
- If you are applying for part time work, please indicate when and how much you are able to work in combination with your studies. We prefer candidates who can work 1 – 2 full days pr week, or a combination of 1 full day and 1 – 2 half days.
- If you are applying for summer work, please indicate what time periode you are available
- If you have an interest for particular types of work, please indicate this in your application.
Openings for part time work may come throughout the year.
Summer jobs are normally offered in April – May.