Tinitell is a technology company based in Stockholm, Sweden, creating the future of wearable phones for kids. Our belief is that communication should help us enjoy what’s important in life. We don’t want to keep children online with a great new app. We want to keep children offline with a great new device. If you think you can help us build Tinitell’s brand through beautiful and meaningful communication, and learn how to take an idea from a sketchbook to an international market place, then we have a job for you.
We are looking to expand our team with a Supply Chain & Operations Manager that thinks like an entrepreneur. Someone who can develop our operational initiatives in all forms, while optimising internal processes. We’re looking for a seasoned professional to lead us to a point where we can easily ship 1 million Tinitells (and other products will come) in 20+ markets.
This role reports to the CEO.
RESPONSIBILITIES – LOGISTICS
- Lead the development and execution of a long-term global logistics and distribution strategy
- Continuously improve Tinitell’s supply-chain and operational quality
- Control short and long term supply/demand/capacity needs and manage performance metrics across logistics chain
- Oversee demand & supply planning, and inventory management (lead time reduction)
- Ensure Tinitell’s conformity to regional export/import standards
- Ensure each Tinitell package comes equipped with a regionally compatible SIM card
RESPONSIBILITIES – SERVICE & SUPPORT
- Work closely with multi-disciplinary engineering team to understand changing product requirements and impact on material and manufacturing needs
- Engage with customers in second line support to resolve technical issues
- Lead RMA process providing service and support for defect products
- Support sales team with contracts negotiations, logistic compliance, customized packaging, order placements and product returns
- Support marketing team with special events, campaigns and promotions
RESPONSIBILITIES – PROCUREMENT & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Procurement and management of product accessories
- Support team with project management in special projects
- Ensure Tinitell’s conformity to regional certification standards
REQUIREMENTS – WE EXPECT THAT YOU HAVE/ARE
- 2+ years of industry experience in a manufacturing environment (preferably consumer devices)
- Experienced in negotiating with suppliers, managing domestic and international partners (experience with Chinese suppliers is a plus)
- Comprehensive knowledge of technical products
- Effective cross-organization communication, leadership, and strong problem solving skills with the ability to proactively foresee and manage risk
- Willing to help others when needed
- Self-directed (autonomous), creative, and maintain a high commitment to excellence
- Willing to travel internationally as needed
Tinitell is comprised of a small group of exceptional talents with a wide range of experience with industry leaders. We are creating new wearable devices and applications unlike any in existence, and are excited and passionate about Tinitell and future products. Tinitell for kids is just the beginning.
The team is dedicated to a work environment that is fueled by great ideas and a passion to make them real. We respect what each team member brings to the table, and support each other in a common cause. We thrive on creative conversation and collaboration, and are excited to add dynamic individuals to our team.
Tinitell offers competitive salary, equity, and a dynamic vacation policy.