Is Talent Management close to your heart and are you looking for an exciting career possibilities? Are you a passionate team player? Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world?
Three times a ‘yes’? Read on, because DHL has the opportunity for you!
This role specializes in the design, delivery and management of recruitment and talent management processes to ensure that DPDHL attracts, selects, integrates, engages and retains people within the organization with the aptitude and abilities to meet the current and future needs of the business. Working together with HR colleagues and line managers to optimize the use of these processes and tools, aligned to corporate strategy and goals.
Scope of job: Geographical Responsibility: Globally
Recruitment / Selection support to Talent Management Team:
- Support drafting role profiles leveraging existing resources like career framework
- Support posting of our divisional jobs on eRS – per request
- Review key requirements / draft selection criteria and pre-selection template
- Pre-selection support for selected roles, including short lists, scheduling interviews
- Answer candidates’ questions about their suitability for jobs, how to apply, etc.
- Follow-up with candidates with detailed feedback on progress, etc.; timely rejection of unsuccessful candidates
- Support selection process using video interviewing technology
- Support preparation of KVP Bulletins on regular basis and updating distribution list
- Prepare regular and ad hoc recruitment eRS reports for the KVP to identify key vacancies across the group for Finance/GBS, HR and Sales & Business Development and share with the respective responsible colleagues
Talent Management / Employee Development Reviews (EDRs)
- Support our Talent Management team with the preparation of the EDRs
- Support updating myTW system with final EDR minutes
- Support EDR / Talent management analytics and summary highlights
- 1-2 years of experience in various HR-related areas, e.g. Recruitment, or other (we are open to learning)
In case you have any further questions to this role, please contact Petra Novakova , firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facts and Figures
HR – Abt 6021, Talent Mgmt & Acquisition
DHL Global Business Services EMEA
Prague – Praha
Support & Administratives
Work Permit Required
Target Hire Date