Our client, a growing start-up based in Luxembourg and specialized in Web Data is looking for a Technical Support Engineer M/F to complete its dynamic team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience in a related field
- Junior profiles are accepted or 2 years+ experience in IT infrastructure including analysing, testing, maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing and resolving hardware, OS, application, account and peripheral issues
- Strong knowledge in TCP/IP and network including VOIP
- Strong knowledge of computer security principles including managing firewalls
- Strong knowledge of Linux, Windows and MacOSx
- Ability to install, disconnect and relocate IT equipment including servers, switches, mobile phones and PCs.
- Fluent English and French is a must, other European languages a plus
- Setting up and maintaining the IT infrastructure, including technical assistance to the team and design of the IT security framework
- Installing new desktops and servers
- Diagnosing and fixing software and hardware issues
- Advocating IT security best practices
- Proposing new tools and making sure they are implemented correctly
- Contributing to the setup and installation of their new office spaces, locally and internationally
- Ensuring IT security and best in class infrastructure
- Ability to prioritise and work with a variety of teams, both locally and internationally
- Team player that thrives in a diverse and fast moving environment
- Keen to work in a startup environment: work hard, play hard
- Enjoy a good beer
- Be part of a fast-growing startup story
- Cakes and cookies baked by the founders every week
- Fresh fruit
- Flexible working hours
- After work drinks every Friday
- And a lot more: an awesome office with an in-house built arcade, table tennis, nerf guns, many team events, toastie parties, etc.
IT / Programming
Luxembourg , Belgium-Province of Luxembourg , France-Lorraine
Report This Job
jobs.lu is committed to delivering you real and accurate job advertisements. If you have concerns about this job advert, then please let us know by filling out this form and we will investigate.
NameEmailReasonCancel Report This Job
Thank you for reporting this job.
A member of our quality control team will investigate this shortly.