Workplace Experience Team at Unity is a team that is dedicated to make the workplace enjoyable for everyone that enters the office. They work together to provide employees with excellent resource, tools and amenities to enhance their experience at the workplace. The ideal candidate must detail-oriented, comfortable working in a fast-paced diverse environment, and has good all-around administrative abilities, people skills and positive ambitious attitude. As the Workplace Experience Coordinator you will be reporting directly to the Workplace Experience Manager in Copenhagen.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Team player who helps manage the office and be the first impression for Unity guests, clients and employees including meeting and greeting guests, employees, and clients. Collection of signed NDAs from guests visiting Unity.
- Assist or guide Unity employees via Workplace Experience e-mail channel on answering office related questions and inquires as they are received. The general philosophy should not be to take care of everything for the Unity Employee but assist them where it makes sense or direct/guide them to where they can get help and find a solution.
- Provide visiting employees temporary but functional workspaces, office tours and local area information. Notify management of the visiting employee and coordinate for the visiting employee to have social opportunities to meet and greet new employees from the local office.
- As the Workplace Experience Coordinator you are a very visible and influential part of Unity’s culture and the growing Workplace Experience Team. Be a leader in the office by creating a fun, unique, exciting, comfortable and energetic office environment and culture.
- Coordinate closely with the Workplace Experience Team to create, plan and host office socials, networking events and teambuilding events. Partner with department managers and Unity employees to get Unity employees engaged in weekly, monthly and annual events.
- Manage the office supplies, groceries for everyday snacks and special occasions, helping maintain the kitchen.
- Expense and mail management including the organization, sorting, receiving, scanning and sending of all mail and packages.
- Make unity a known entity in the Stockholm region.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer services skills.
- Proactive team player, self-starter and leader, with the proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and effectively work in an autonomous and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Desire and proven ability to work in a fast paced environment with people of diverse backgrounds and experience.
- Proven ability for building and nurturing a fun, positive and collaborative culture throughout the office.
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong communicator both verbal and written.
- Exhibit sound judgment in acting upon and dealing with confidential information.
Hands-on experience with Mac and Windows including experience in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and proficient with Gmail and Google Calendar.
Who We Are:
We are product-driven, curious, and creative. We aggressively reinvest in development to keep Unity moving and evolving – from expanding usability and power, to platform reach. With over a billion installs per month, Unity touches gamers and non-gamers alike. As well as video games, our software is used in industries as diverse as medicine, visualization and shopping – democratizing game development while solving hard problems and enabling success for a huge range of developers worldwide.
Today, Unity has expanded to over 15 international offices and has employees in 23 countries. Every person at Unity Technologies has an inherent passion and driven spirit and it isn’t enough to be able to do the job- we’re looking for people that color outside the lines, are looking to be freed from the process tangle, and can dream big!